There are 20 days until September 1!
September 1 is the 244th (two hundred and forty-fourth) day of the year in the Gregorian calendar and the 245th in leap years. There are 121 days left to end the year. It is the primary day of the last third of the year and two-thirds of the typical year because common years have 243 days before and 121 days after. Leap years have 244 days before and 121 days later.
The correct time to start the second third of the year is 8:00 a.m. m. In countries that use daylight redeemable time, the actual time is 9:00 a.m. in a typical year. m for places in the Northern Hemisphere or 7:00 a.m. m for businesses in the Southern Hemisphere; This is once 243 days and 8 hours have passed, and 121 days and 16 hours remain. Leap years in these countries, the last third of the year begins at midnight. In nations that use daylight saving time, the second or third begins at 1:00 a.m. m in September, or 11:00 p.m. on August 31 in the Southern Hemisphere. It is because daylight savings time has moved the time forward by one hour.
- International Dactyloscopy Day 5
- First day of school in several countries in Asia, Europe and America
- Knowledge Day ( Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Armenia )
- Australian flag Australia: acacia day
- Flag of Slovakia.SVG Slovakia: Day of the constitution
- Honduran flag Honduras: Flag Day
- Japan’s flag Japan: Disaster Prevention Day
- flag of New Zealand: Random Acts of Kindness Day
- Flag of Poland.SVG Poland: Veterans Day
- Taiwan flag Republic of China: Journalist Day
- flag of Uzbekistan Uzbekistan: Independence Day
- 2010: Apple launches the sixth generation of its iPod nano.
- 2011: The Snapchat social network create in the United States.
- 2012: Incandescent light bulbs are no longer manufacture in the European Union.
- 2016: In Venezuela, the political opposition plans to mobilise the country’s capital known as the “Toma de Caracas “to pressure the government of Nicolás Maduro to carry out the recall referendum.
- 2018: in Mexico, the LXIV Legislature of the Congress of the Union enters into session.
- 2021: in a qualifying match for the Qatar 2022 World Cup, Cristiano Ronaldo became the all-time top scorer at the national team level (110 goals), surpassing the mark of Iranian Ali Daei (109 goals) in the victory of the Portuguese national team against the Ireland national team 2-1 (Portuguese double; 111 goals).
- 1990: Stanislav Tecl, Czech football player.
- 1991 : Haukur Heiðar Hauksson , Icelandic footballer.
- 1992: Kirani James, granadino athlete.
- 1994 : Carlos Sainz Jr. , Spanish Formula 1 driver.
- 1994: Bianca Ryan, American singer
- 1995: Munir, Spanish footballer
- 1996: Elsa Jean, American actress
- 1996: Zendaya, an American actress
- 1997: Jungkook, South Korean singer, member of the BTS group.
- 1998 : Juan Manuel Celaya , Mexican diver
Eulalio González, Mexican actor, broadcaster, film director, screenwriter, and singer-songwriter (b. 1921)
Ramón Serrano Suner , Spanish lawyer and politician (b. 1901).
- 2004 ː
Ripsimé Djanpoladián, Soviet armenologist, epigrapher, and archaeologist of Arman origin (b. 1918)
- 2007 :
Rafael Ortega Porras , Spanish potter and ceramist (b. 1938).
Jean Haritschelhar , French writer (b. 1923).
Tommy Morrison , American boxer (b. 1969).
- 2018 :
Randy Weston, American pianist (b. 1926).
Erick Morillo, Colombian-American DJ and music producer (b. 1971).
Vladislav Krapivin , Russian writer (b. 1938).
Norberto Oyarbide, Argentine federal judge and lawyer (b. 1951).
Shannon Claire Spruill, American professional wrestler and actress (b. 1975).
José Luis Navas-Migueloa Alonso, Spanish writer and journalist (b. 1937).
What will happen to Google on September 1?
Convert sites from classic Sites to new. The transition from classic Google Sites
Starting September 1, 2021, no one can see sites from classic Sites. Therefore, if you want your websites to continue receiving visits, they must be converted and published in the new Google Sites experience before September 1, 2021.
Using the classic Sites site manager, you can migrate your websites like this:
- Convert your websites to the new knowledge as unpublished drafts.
- Publish converted versions of unpublished drafts of your websites if you want them to continue to receive visitors.
- Download your websites if you’re going to keep archived versions.
- Delete websites you no longer need.
If you do nothing before September 1, your classic Sites websites will automatically:
- They will be downloaded as a file and saved to your Google Drive.
- They will be replaced by drafts in the new Google Sites experience for you to review and publish.
Necessary: Sites with more than 5,000 pages cannot replace with currents from the latest version of Google Sites.
Now that you identify how many days are left until September 1. 20 days are left for September 1, and it is the 244th day of the year.
Also Read: How to convert 500 Grams to Ounces?